I know you!

Thursday 4 October 2012

Google+

Firstly, I give my belated apologies to whoever posted a comment about my lack of a facebook/twitter like button and whatnot. I am so sorry but I have absolutely NO IDEA on how to update that or put it on, and if you like me great! Spread the word the old fashioned way, by word of mouth! Or copy paste the link into your facebook feed. Or SOMETHING. I don't know. Ahem.

On that note, however, I have now put all -three- of my blogs onto google+ under the one profile. Yes. Three. This one, and another one that I dedicate solely towards sharing my fine cooking skills with the sporadic few that may be interested in them, Sustenance Sans. It is located here if you desire to have a bo peep. Fair warning, I hardly use facebook -or- twitter at the best of times (twitter is @shaedowdancer) so odds are I'll barely use google+ as well! Other than, you know, to tell the watermelon and paper bag with a face drawn on it that I posted whee! I also have a deviantart page here if you want to have a look at sporadic art updates, a more general update is a furaffinity page here which has more arts and pictures and oh god the horrorrrrr that is me in a couple places. View at own risk! (Seriously, there is a lot of crappy pencil work in there my god).

Give me a shout hello, or something. Love to hear from people that are not trying to sell me things, thanks. :D

~ Think of the possibilities.

No comments: