I know you!

Thursday 10 January 2008

Irritation

Yes, I am irritated today. Do you know why? Of course not, so I am going to rant my little head off telling you about it.

Yesterday, my mothers boyfriend decided to ride me, again, about cleaning up my room. Yeah, like there is alot I can do with the two metre square room I've got, chuck in two dressers, a book case, a bed and a washbasket, a box that holds a complete kitchen kit (apart from the kitchen sink and plates...literally) that is about oh...a metre cubed, and I'm lucky to get a walkway of floor! See, he was taking in some washing, I went out and offered to help, he said 'why don't you do something productive, and clean your room.' that went down well, not.

But! be proud of me. All I did was growl.

And then, I went to work, still a bit riled, only to get snarled at by the manager (I'm kinda sick of having to clock in early y'know) because I wasn't immediately out the front, and when I was on the WAY OUT THERE, he kept on saying that I was going out there to replace another worker. I'm like, yep, I know. Yeah, okay. Grar! Serve the customers, clear the line and, lo and behold, I'm off lobby to pack for drive thru. Yay. -_-

Not one of my happier days, let me assure you.

And, to top it all off, this entire wonderful situation of working 8 days straight, I didn't sleep last night. Hip hip hurrah, lets hear it for insomnia!

Flying over to Melbourne tomorrow to spend two weeks with my boyfriend, yay, should be good. Note to self; don't go 8 days only eating once every three while working your arse off, you tend to feel a bit light headed.

Hummmmmm......I think that's about all of it, I can't think of anything else to write and isn't this just a pleasant little update for you lot? Oh, and I'm not getting any closer to having a new laptop, alas, funds are a bit short and I'm around $500 in debt to daddy dearest to pay for airfares. Joy of joys. Maybe...maybe when I get my tax return, I'll get myself a laptop, a belated birthday present to me from me. Yay. -_-

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Melbourne tomorrow, eh? Do write and tell me about it! Seriously! Or at least, store everything in either you memory or some kind of writing pad to reproduce on your blog when you get the chance.

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you may want to put a facebook icon to your site. Just bookmarked the article, although I must make it manually. Simply my 2 cents.