I know you!

Wednesday 8 August 2007

Arrogance and Humility.

Such as too much arrogance is distasteful and annoying, so is too much humility. There -is- such a thing as being too humble, and it is almost as irritating as arrogance.

One of the girls in my class, she is very smart with languages, and she manages to get good grades in english lit, but she is so blasted -meek- about it, and humble and like 'I think this but it's probably not right so...' ...gah!

Another thing that is irritating, although I've already mentioned it, is when people make mention of something that is stressing them or whatever, and then refuse to say anything further about it!

Gah.

Oh, and the reason why my posts have recently been rather snarky and ranty and aggro and all that...bloody seasonals decide to drop by. Hormones going haywire so between craving greasy, dodgy maccas and HJ's, I snarl at everyone. -_-

Sorry guys.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

The girl you describe doesn't sound humble. She sounds like she's pretending to be, for whatever reasons. True humbleness has no blame.