I know you!

Monday 20 August 2007

Nyeeeh....I've got serious issues here.

Okay, update. I'm really, really, -really- uneasy living at my mothers now. I mean, mother dearest and I are getting along great, it's wonderful, but there's a teeny, tiny catch.

See, she hasn't been keeping her bf handy, so he's decided to stop being 'hers' and is hunting for new territory. Guess who's in his sights? Aheh, yeah. Yours truely.

I mean, I like him and all, as a -friend- not as a potential lover or anything of that sort, I mean, COME ON, he's 32! Ugh. No. No. No. NO! Not going to happen, ever. Yet, with me being my normal, caring self, giving a hug when anyone needs one, he's set his sights on me and....eeh...yeah.

So now, I have to avoid him while seeming -not- to, and avoid my mother while being sociable and...ugh. *whimpers* I -really- want to move out now, I've got added incentive. A rather...highly powerful one at that.

New subject, although I'm still freaked. Note to self, do -not- volinteer to work 10.5 hours on a sunday, when sunday is the sole day when you are allowed on the net to talk to people. *sighs* Yeah, worked from 11.15am till 9.30pm because the MoD was short, called me at 10.15am (if I'd rushed I could have been there for 10.30 but it was 'when I could' not 'get here now' so nyah :P) so I got up, had a shower, ate, and clocked in at 11.15am. Half hour break, stressing over a friend of mine (he was very sick) and a 2000 word essay that's due next week that I was hoping to do the majority of this weekend. I got the intro, one para and maybe half of a second written before my brain said 'up yours!' and refused to give quality. So yeah.... my life is currently nuts and I am freaked and stressed and seriously unsure about how the devil I'm going to manage this, but manage I will ...

and flee, very very swiftly from under my mothers house.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so glad to hear that things are looking up in your life. Not too sure what to do about Daniel, but even he should realise the relationship can't possibly work. Hope things work out soon! Maybe ask someone intelligent what to do in such a scenario?

Elias said...

Ummm.

Awkward, wow. I don't even know how to begin to handle that...

On the other side of things, it makes me super happy to see your life on the up and up again, yay! I hope it continues, my dear, I dare say you deserve a bit of a break.

In other news of newness: I am back online again! I missed you all heaps and heaps! Perhaps I will encounter you sometime soon for a chat...Sunday you say...yes. Until then, I'll send you hugs and such and continue to wish happiness and contentment your way.

Love, your old friend.

Anonymous said...

I should see about setting up an account here or something. . .

But, my gawd, I can't even begin to stress how much I dislike this, how infuriating it is to know is happening and your mother is not noticing or doing anything about it. . . and just so much. There is a wealth of everything wrong it more than the age factor.

I can think of what to do in this scenario, and it involved a baseball bat, or maybe a box full of scorpions. . .

~ Betts