I know you!

Saturday 5 May 2007

Illness

उघ, ई हटे बीइंग सिक। इत'एस सो अन्नोयिंग यू क्नोव, तो हवे ठाट ....कोर्सेनेस्स इन योर थ्रोअत। ऊऊव, इस हिंदी! Oooooh, hindi script

Anyways, what I said was I hate being sick. You know that coarseness in your throat, the itch, the ache, the tingle that won't go away?

I'm -never- sick, yet I have a coarse throat, the headache, the general ickyness. I literally feel like death warmed over, and it hurts to swallow, to breathe, to drink...ugh I hate it. And to top it off, I've lost my voice, and I have to work tomorrow, and talk to idiot customers with a voice that is not there. *sighs*

Wonderful, fan-bloody-tastic.

Oh, and apologies for the non-recentness of my bloggings, I've either been busy or haven't been near a computer for long enough to blog, hence why the shortness of this one.

Update or something when I've got time and I'm not ...the sludgy thing you find at the bottom of a fishpond.

No comments: