I know you!

Wednesday 23 May 2007

Update!

updateupdateupdate update!

-Really- sorry for not popping anything up any sooner, but what with study and the bulldozers deciding that our phoneline was in the wrong spot and shifted it. Fuuun.

I've been like, not sleepign very well. I'm not sure which is worse, losing sleep from complete dreams that make -some- sense, losing sleep from bits of dreams, or losing sleep just from an inability TO sleep.

*sighs* well, things have gotten better I suppose, well enough indeed. It's boring being silent when no one cares.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I wish I could say something comforting, but it's a little hard right now to do so.

Have you read much of William Blake? There are some poems I think you should consider.

Unknown said...

I don't particularly like Blake, not really. I don't like Wordsworth either, but I prefer Blake to Wordsworth, and Poe to the both of them. But, he's not English, so I haven't studied him, more's the pity.

I love the Raven, the poem of his that's most famous. I had it memorised last year...I probably still have most of it in my head hehe.

'Quoth the raven, 'Nevermore''