I know you!

Friday 18 May 2007

Silence.

Silent as a grave, silent as a sunken ship, silent as a scream underwater.

From silence we came, and hence silence I return.


Why, you may ask? That's quite simple to explain really. I am sick and tired of having to talk to people, explaining and re-explaining the same thing, over and over again, without making any actual headway. It's...understandably annoying yes?

It also seems to me, that whenever I open my mouth, either virtually or in real life, I land in it. So, I have quite simply resolved to say as little as I can, save the rest of the world the strife hmm? Wouldn't that be lovely, people wouldn't see my words, and if I make a mistake, they don't jump down my throat for the mistake. And misconstrue my words, my meaning, and perhaps, then, I wouldn't get quite so pissed off at the world quite so frequently.

But, that is all on the side notes, and in the words of William Wordsworth
But tis done, all words are idle
words from me are vainer still,


And so, I bid you adieu, text, msn, calling. I'll not talk unless I need to, and even then as sparingly as I can. How long, I wonder how long until someone notices that I am not talking as much?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Do let me know if you ever feel like a good conversation.

Poojawa said...

Indeed! Though at least people can pay attention to when you're speaking, instead of thinking you're a blow off and not even paying attention.

Unless of course, you're making them laugh.

I hate my city sometimes...