I know you!

Tuesday 31 July 2007

Logic

Okay, walk with me through this road of logic that has me quite honestly baffled.

Our cat is a queen and in heat, so in order for everyone else to sleep semi-peacefully, my mother's bf has been losing sleep keeping her quiet. This makes him tired during the day and snappish.

Mother dearest doesn't liek that he's tired and testy, so they tend to fight.

I avoid the fights as best as I can, and stay out of their way.

Pheonix unfortunately, get's the brunt of her father's temper in the mornings.

So. To keep the peace in the house, I'm not allowed on the internet.

Right.


Mother is pissed at bf, bf is pissed at mother and to keep THEM happy, -I- have to stay in my room and off my computer?

Does any body follow the logic of that? Anyone at all? Aside of course, from the minor little detail that ALL arguments are caused by the internet and it's me, my laptop and the INTERNET'S fault that they're arguing.

I'm just...baffled. and totally not photogenic. Ugh. But that's for another day perhaps, since I don't really wish to deal with the arguments right now.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

As long as the unfairness doesn't defeat us, we can say we are strong.