I know you!

Monday 16 April 2007

Gone...

The cold kiss of a blade,
The sharpened edge descending
His life, my love, is ending
It’s too late for love my dear.

Sorrows stream down my face,
Endlessly descending, dripping
To land in my lap, silent weeping
For one too good to die.

Desperation rears its dark head,
Unhappy hate is its shadow
Bearing the evergreen meadow,
He cuts away his life.

Pure goodness wells from the wound,
Dripping, slowly seeping, a stain
Is spreading, there is none to heal the pain
And weeping, silently weeping…

Four minutes pass, silence ever after,
He is gone, his heart has beat its last
All words, after this, it is in the past.
My life, my love, my heart.

Gone, beyond Deaths door
Life is dull, grey, bland hereafter
And I reach, rope, for the rafter:
He is gone, we are apart,
Yet not for long…


Actually happened, I was talking to a very, very dear friend of mine. After three hours of my rapid talking, trying to keep him alive...well, I failed. He got a samurai sword and stuck it through his chest. He said 'in four minutes, I will be dead' ...

That was the last I heard from him.




...








*sighs* I suppose I should give you the rest of the story aye?

Well, two hours later, I got a reply from him...the ambulance was on it's way. How, I ask you, do you survive having a three foot blade stabbed through your body, aimed for your HEART and manage to miss!?

Well he did. He also missed his stomach, liver, lungs, major arteries and veins....everything in that general area. He missed. If it wasn't for the fact that I am so very very grateful that he's alive, I'd scold him for being a shit shot.

No comments: