I know you!

Friday 27 April 2007

o.o I'm freaked

Again with the italian! But that's beside the point, it's rather amusing actually, looking through things...oooh, what does 'anteprima' mean/do?

Aaanyways, I was logging in here, preparing to post something of momentus importance and...buzz buzz buzz, my pocket vibrated. So me, thinking I'm loved, take out my phone and look at the message.

o.o It's from the bloodbank asking me to donate my awesome plasma. I'm like... how did you get my number? o.o I don't remember putting it down anywheres.... So yes, I'm a bit freaked.

Dear ANGELA HI from the Blood Service.We are in need of Plasma donors in the next 2 weeks.Please donate if you can & call for appt.Thankyou.n

Verbatum! The capital letters for my name freaked me out a little (alot).


Oh! AWESOME book to read, note to all you readers out there! Wicked by Gregory Maguire. You remember the Wizard of Oz? Dorothy and her annoying dog Toto? Well, this book is telling the wicked witch of the wests side of the story, her childhood and the like. And how she's not as evil as everyone thinks she is. It. is. the. best!

Another thing, I canNOT draw shells from real life, it just...doesn't work for me. Argh. They end up munted and looking like a five year old attempted to draw something remotely resembling a shell from memory of what one SHOULD look like, but doesn't. I fail!

Yet another thing I fail, friendships T_T Xin (take a looksee at my test -->) asked me to take a test of his, to see how well I knew him, and I failed it! I got 40% T_T I suck. And there he goes, getting 80% on mine. Figures. Congrats by the way! And Poojawa...well, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since he knows me rl and you don't. Don't take it too harshly ^_^

Hint for the challenge *nudge nudge, take it!* I do NOT have a green thumb. I'm more likely to kill a plant, than grow it. Now, if you remember two teeny, tiny details in this blog, you'll get about 20% on the test, yay. Putting people on a semi-equal footing, rl and net wise alike. Until then, I bid thee adieu.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Not sure if I already posted a comment. Did I? (don't want to double post)

Unknown said...

Honey, if you -had- posted something, and then attempted to post that, I would have deleted it and saved you the indignity of sounding like an idiot.

When in doubt, just click on the links on the side of my page, they turn purple! and you get to see the post AND the comments. Clever aye?

Note to self: do not post when tired, you tend to be rather insulting.

Poojawa said...

Hehe, yeaaaaah... I'll find out eventually though! well, if I could (warning: kiss ass statement incoming , class: REALLY BIG) graced with your onlineititdly ness... wow... that's kinda messed up

ok, I'm done now tee hee.