I know you!

Thursday 21 June 2007

Counselling session two

Today I again went and saw my counsellor, it was....interesting. Not sure in a good or bad way though. She had me playing in a sandbox XD Hehe, it was fun....ish.

Also had a second guy in there, he was a trainee apprentice shrink or something, which means I'm either a deadly dull and boring case, or a hyped out spastic one....i think I'll go with the latter heh.

I am currently a bit tired, just ....who would have thought it was so draining to cry you know? *yawns* so my thinking isn't working too well, hence why this post is so short, and ...yeah, incoherent.

I'm yelling at you lot too, I feel all neglected like since you're not reading heh, see, I -told- you that you'd get bored eventually and wander off :P

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Just because I leave no footsteps doesn't mean I no longer walk =)

Crying isn't tiring as much as having something to cry about is. It's good that you got it out, I'm glad for you. I can at last stop worrying!

And you got unlucky to score a bad school counsellor. Don't let her get to you too much- you know better than that.