I know you!

Friday 22 June 2007

New language!

Hehehe, my blog at school has changed language, no longer is it in italian, and no longer do I 'pubblica' anything, now I 'mempublikasikan kiriman' hehe, indonesian :D

I can read this language, I even know it, semi-fluently at least, considering that I studied it from years 4 to 8 and was top of the class for most of those years. It was fun, I've always liked learning another language, and if the school -stays- with indonesian, this semi-fluent language of mine, I'll be even better at it, or so the theory goes. Especially since it has quite a few words that are spelt the same or similar to english, just pronounced differently.

'Pencil' is pronounced pen-seel, so yeah. ^_^ This is fun, I'm dredging up a language I havent used in years and stunning myself with how much I actually remember. ...although I can never remember what 'yes' in indonesian is, no is tidak but...hmm. Much cause for thought.

Ah well, a blog written in the morning before my day has happened, not sure if this is wise, but it shall do, for I don't want to bring you lot down with my emo-ness.

Oh and Xin, why would you have had to worry? I've been 'getting it out of my system' for ages now, ever since I got this blog actually, judging by the amount of rants i've put on here, about mother dearest and other irritating persons. Oh, speaking of irritating, you know what -really- pisses me off? The 'emo' people.

You know, those that pretend to be emo and all *stab stabby rip stab* yet you can -tell- that its just an act and all they really think about is how to fit in with the 'emo crowd'? Gah. A 'friend' of mine actually insulted me with just that thing, you know the Youtube 'Emo song'? He showed that too me, expecting me to laugh and I actually got quite angry, it's people like that, that make fun, a mockery of real inner turmoil that make me wonder -why- I bother trying to be tolerant. Fair enough they haven't had any reason to know what it's like, or why people would do that, but they could at least have the common courtesy to keep the mockery to themselves.

You don't see people pointing the finger and laughing at goths, punks, rock-chicks etc do you? Fair enough nerds, geeks, the intellectual type are mocked, but not in that same way, they're mocked for the fact that from all that brain power they lose their dress sense. I'm just as guilty heh, what I wear, I wear for comfort rather than looks, if it looks good on me that's just a bonus. But....like, they're making a mockery of the fact that some people -are- suicidal, and they make the assumption that all 'emo's are suicidal...I'm rambling aren't I?

Sorry, but that debate we had, 'that we regret the rise of the emo culture' (check through my blog archives if you're not familiar with it) hit home, sort of, and I've been thinking, off and on, about it, until I let you lot know my thoughts, yet again. Aren't you getting tired of listening to the same stuff? Get a new opinion, point of view!

Sheesh, I want to be thought provoking, not thinking for you. Thinking is good for you, it doesn't matter what the rice-cracker says, thinking IS a good thing.

terimah kashi. (thankyou, see! I -do- know the language :P ...although, I don't recall if that's the right spelling >_> <_<>_> shush.)

No comments: