I know you!

Thursday 7 June 2007

Exams

Whoo! Exams yeah. They're off to a flying start! off and racing, raring, ready to go and...

We leave our notes at home. -_-

Yeah, go the cleverness. It might have something to do with the fact that I spent the entirety of last night running for my life. And I woke up, was able to wake up and jerk myself out of the dream when I was trapped, had electrified razor wire on one side of me, a house infront of me, barbed wire on the other side and a tractor bearing down on my ass. Fun fun.

Yes, we are sooo clever. At least I remembered my calculator, and that's only because I put it in my bag last night. Ah well, I still reckon I didn't -completely- flunk it, I managed to answer all the questions at least, even though parts of some stumped me, those parts were usually only worth one or two marks. 21 questions, 3 hours, 7 questions an hour...yay, we actually manage to get it done whoo.

*yawns* ah well, I'm dog tired now, exhausted, pooped...braindrained and then some. And mother dearest decided that I could spend the rest of my day at school joy of joys, and I'll get to do the same bloody thing for my remaining three exams yay. Oh how -fun- that will be -_-

And that's the summation of my thoughts for today, given that I'm not actually thinking very well. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ah, well that's not the greatest start to the exam period. Unlucky. Did you think to photocopy someone else's notes? (a teacher could have done it for you, maybe in the admin or something) At any rate, tis too late now.

Time at school is good. You can use it to study, away from your mother dearest, in the reasonable (but not entire) silence of your school library.