I know you!

Wednesday 20 June 2007

Today we has...a patronizing idiot for a counsellor.

So, my day went as it usualy does, schoolwise at least, and on the last subject of the day, Human Biology, I walk in and my teacher says that she got an email asking me to go down to the counsellors office, which was fair enough, but a bit of a surprise.

I didn't expect it, honestly, and after the last interaction I had with her, I don't recall if I had my blog by then nor if I mentioned it....? Anyways, I'll mention it again. What happened was mother dearest and I had a major fight (the first major one actually) and I told a teacher, the teacher emailed her and I got an appointment. I specifically asked her NOT to tell my mother, and the very next day she did!

I confronted her on that little factor, and told her that I was seeing another counsellor, she tried to use the excuse that there -was- a danger because I had run away from home. I said I -hadn't-, I was still living under my mothers roof, wasn't I?

Gods how I hate do-gooder, well-intentioned CATHOLIC counsellors. They'll do what they bloody well please and ignore what anyone says to the contrary. And to top it off, she was patronising too! Graaaar!


Oh, and my printer/scanner doesn't like my laptop, or my laptop doesn't like my printer/scanner, in either case, it don't work like it should :( I can scan, the program is working, I can see the pre-scan image fine enough, but when I scan it, it doesn't show up as being scanned and I can't save the piccy! *weeps* So, I'm gonna have to go to a decent computer techie and get some more memory installed in my laptop, like, ALOT of memory, since the average compy has about 80 gig, at a minimum, and my awesome laptop has a massive 10 gig, whoo! ....and a whole 3.2 gig...no, less than that now, free. And that's just from programs that I use. I've pulled out -everything- that is non-essential, even the unneccessary programs, and still we're using a heap of gig. *sighs* There's nothing else to take out! Except for the program files, the records and whatnot, which -I- can't get to easily. :(

No comments: