I know you!

Monday 4 June 2007

Reaction

Hehehe....got the expected reaction.

And here I was thinking I finally brought you over to see the light, only to have your ginormous ego cast a shadow over it.

Talk it up Angela. I love you, no question, and would die for your life, but don't get hopeful. I'll always be your friend.

Love,

Xin.


Since most of you wouldnt bother about reading the comments. And Xin, you leave my ego out of it, it's the only part of my self esteem thats higher than like, three milimitres tall. Do you not have a large ego yourself? Do not we all?

Ah well.

Oh! and another reaction that's opened my eyes a bit, and I'm rather relieved to. Ty, the first guy I ever loved, remember him? Although I didn't mention his name, well...he tried to kill himself as a reaction. He succeeded, but thankfully the hospital brought him back. He shouldn't be mobile for months, but he logged onto yahoo for some reason, and since I'd been stressing a little...well alot, about him, it was a great relief to know he was alive, even though he was a bit foolish. Well, more than a bit.

That's it, I'm not gonna be so stupid as telling anyone when I'm considering killing myself, I'll just vanish, but even that'll be a long time coming, especially given the chain reaction that seems to have occured. o.o

And I'll have you know, that twas this reaction I expected to occur that stopped me. So yeah, I care more about others than myself, and at least I can stand tall, proud, and say that I'm not like most suicidal people, I didn't stop for myself, I stopped for others. I'm not alive from selfish reasons, nor my self-preservation instinct, but from the simple fact that I don't want anyone else to die because of it, and from there, those that care about -them-....No. No.

*sighs* Great, I'm a catalyst for a whole chain of deaths. I'm not entirely sure if I should be happy about that or not, but gods know, it's a bloody heavy burden to bear, all these lives on my shoulders, relying on -my- life...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ego is a good thing. It allows us to approach our potential, so long as its not exorbitant.

Don't live so other people don't die. Live so you, and they, enjoy the pleasures of life- pleasures like friendship and whatever other happy memories you can create with them. Those are the reasons to live- to enjoy living with, and not for, other people.