I know you!

Saturday 2 June 2007

Plan

Yes, I have a plan. After being asked frequently if I have one, I've decided to tell you all what I intend to do.

First up, she is NOT going to win I am not going to apologise. And if need be, I'll move out before the end of the fricking month.

And to ensure that, I have to go shopping, for a bike light and a bike chain, since I think I'll be riding home alot in the dark...and so my bike will stay where I bloody well put it.

Then...well, then I'll start looking for a place to rent, that's around the area I live, so that I can still get to the bus and go to school, and then go to work as well.

From then on, I'm taking each day pretty much as it comes. I'm basically on my own now, except that I don't have to pay rent. Ah well, it's no biggie.

On the plus side, the 6 year old in the house wont be drawing much of mother dearests ire, since I'll be getting the brunt of it yay. And I've proven to both her and myself, that I don't need her for the things she thought I needed her for, transport. She reckons that I'll beg for a lift when it's too hot, or raining. And from THAT little assumption, you know know me should be able to guess my reaction? I'm not going to ask her for a lift. Ever. Anywhere.

But gods, my ass hurts! Biking 20k kills the lower body, especially uphill. -_- But it's very soothing riding at night you know, calming... And a plus not, I won't be fat any more, if I have to do all my transportation via either walking or biking, 10k to and from work will burn off a fair few kilo's.

So yeah, that's my thoughts for today, that and I'm in an apathetic mood so...meh. *shrugs* Ah well, have a good one aye?

2 comments:

deadaccount said...

Good on you, hon. You're stronger than that bully will ever be.

Sarah said...

Don't worry, the more you ride/walk, the fitter you'll get, the easier it'll be, the more endorphins, the healthier, the happier!