I know you!

Wednesday 13 June 2007

Weak...*sigh*

Yes, I am weak. Very weak. And don't you go disagreeing with me either! I am ashamed of myself, or will be, for what I will do tonight...this evening.



*sighs* yes, well, you are aware that mother dearest and I are still fighting? She desires an apology so I'll have to give her one, even though I still have next to no idea for what I'm apologising for. Yes, it is weak....but I am so sick of the blasted fighting. I'm sick of always being in the wrong, sick of always having to apologise. Yet it's a habit that is hard to break you know? Especially when it keeps the peace in the family.



Oh, and I've been given the suggestion to label my faults, list them and then each and every day try to fix them. So, here they are.



1. Arrogance. Major fault, I'm a very proud and arrogant girl, I try not to be, but I fail. Therefore, to fix this, I will no longer have an ego. Nothing I do shall matter, zippo, nyet, nada. If I have nothing to be proud of, then I'll have no arrogance, and I'll become a better person.



2. Intellect. This links on with my arrogance, if I wasn't so smart and all that fruit, I wouldn't be arrogant nor have an ego the size that I do. Therefore, I will strive to be as blonde and idiotic as I can, a simpleton that gets good grades. *smiles faintly* Xin seems to manage quite well. But regardless, verbal volleyball matches are out the window.

3. Petty/meanness. That I relish walking out for the fact that I will place a financial pinch on my mother. So, regardless that such an event will happen, that she'll feel the pinch once I move out, I shall try not to relish it, for that is something that -she- would do, and I do not desire to be her.

4. Patience. How is this a fault? I do not have enough of it, I get too irritated too swiftly with anyone of a less intellect than I, and therefore I have a low tolerance for fools. But, I shall strive to be more patient, and understanding and tolerant, should be easier now that I'm going to try to join their masses eh?

5. Lying. I'll strive not to lie, not that I do anyways...well, mostly. *sighs* well, unless you ask I'll not divulge anything, and what I divulge will not be a lie. Do not ask unless you wish to know...therefore, I'll be mostly silent around mother dearest, for she accuses me of lying all the time. But there you have it, tis still a flaw that needs to be improved/removed.

So there we have it, five flaws that I feel I can change, if anyone knows any others by all means, tell me. Please. I'll not hold it against you, I honestly wish to know.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I don't think your approach to dealing with arrogance is a particularly good one. It's good to have an ego- it allows you to accomplish things, otherwise you'll just be crushed by it all.

My advice is rather than to tear apart everything that makes you proud, learn to be humble. Humility can do that sometimes, but hopefully you can avoid the latter.

And I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm not doing well in anything (except HB). Most of my subjects are dropping to low C's.